Saturday, September 26, 2009

to be frank, i'm fond of it..

my name dat is..

oh shite.. i did another mischievous doings again.. then, there we have it.. my dad goes off yelling my name: AfiqahAdillah!! u set ur foot here rite dis instant! dare me n u'll b sleeping outside.. so thats wat happened evry once in a while.. since i'm a good(at-hiding-my-mistakes)girl n abang hates me for that.. i don't get to have my name yelled off dat frequent.. but that's not the thing.. i'm impressed by how my full name cud actually make me grew very fond of it..

it started just recently.. there's a phone call from a long~long~long~ time buddy.. this friend of mine keeps calling me by my full name during the whole length of conversation without forgetting.. (ke senanye die lpe akoo ni piko?) so u see.. when i met someone new, introduction of my name would be:piko.. back then i used to introduce me as afiqah to someone new.. but times after, i tot, owh..wut the hell? sooner before i knew, they'd be calling me piko too n the name afiqah wud b history.. i'm cool with it bcos to me, if u noe me as piko then it differs u as my friend sbb friends call friends by their nicks n that's common.. i don't blame u guys for not knowing my full name or anything like it, besides loads of my science school peeps didn't noe i have AfiqahAdillah as a real name..people wud say: "owh, name pnoh ko afiqah adillah?" its not like i give a damn whether u noe it or not cause i find it amusing.. but somehow i kind of find myself in a dumbfounded state when i noe u long enuff to actually pull off ur intestine without having ur mother running after me with a parang for doing such things to u.. but not bothering to noe my actual name is a little too much now don't u think.. but if u can't even remember wat my name is, then i guess its harder to say it off, let alone spelling it..

i have a friend, after watching one of the episodes of nur kasih, insisted on people to call her by her whole name.. (we tend to shorten it n call her by only the 2 end syllables) see.. i tot if i asked for the same thing, it'd be too much to asked for.. so i hushed, but later people keep asking n asking like i'm the information counter.. what's wrong with ur real name? don't u like it? it sounds nice to me.. the worst i've got so far wud b: kesian en.Mohamad Nor, penat2 beliau cari name best2, last2 jd piko? i felt like i've just came back from the oath departmnt n oath out my real name to b piko.. pastu i announced that from today n after i wud like to b piko in my ic, in my passport, in my kitas, on my belongings, to the extend that i'll be forever stick to piko as my real name that i want it carved on my tombstone in jawi when i die.. oh, come on.. its a nick n it stops there.. i signed my T.C. using the name afiqah.. my account name is honoured under my full name.. aiyoo.. relax will u? or if u still at the state of unaccepting which i cudn't make myself understand why.. take it like this.. u noe me as piko to differentiate this AfiqahAdillah from the afiqahs n adillahs u noe ur whole life.. ok? gud?

after writing all this, i wondered why do i bother thinking out ur disambiguity of my name as piko? oh, rite because its the world full off crazy judgmental people that never seems to settle down n understand as the way it is.. so if u find it still indigestable.. i don't give a damn.. fine.. go ahead, call me by AfiqahAdillah n waste ur amylase-medium.. as if i cared~

AfiqahAdillah.. thnx abah!!~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

debby likes this
same je cm kesah hidup aku :D
bleh ka dyorg ???
haha

piko said...

itu la tu..
kite kne bkak raging korum ni deby.. haha..
siyesly.. bley ka dyorg jgn cmtu?

Alma said...

hehe..
ske bace :D
i like~!

piko said...

alma!!~
slamat dtg..
jmput bace.. jmput bace..
=)