Saturday, August 15, 2009

not just yet.. but then missing already part 1

i'm posting dis not because it bugs me or anythng.. but it just occurs dat i tend to forgot in immediate attempt without evn the urge to do so.. well enuff, lets be girlish n wrote it down or else my chronic short term memory bizzare will gracefully sweep it away in no time.. in other words.. i'm trying hard to make myself believe i'm not jotting down diaries.. so don't xpect me to be dear diary this and dear diary dat okay..

lemme tell off one heartfelt story.. *grabbing tissues unintendedly (self-provoking)*

it was one sunny day..(wat else cud the weather be? its malaysia peeps!) i was waiting for the driving instructor to send me home when my friend whom at dat time i didn't evn bother to know the name shoot me dis: "weh.. ni dh lesen ni pasni dpt kete plak ke?" being not much of a cnsiderate back then n still going on inconsiderate now.. i said: "ntah.. *x pedulik*" the cnvrsation went off in a snap.. n before long ..we r ROFL till the instructor came n shove our arses home..

but then later.. it makes me thnk though.. abg gets his first car apprxmately 6 months? after his P license debut? so.. i close the tot of driving a legal road vehicle other than bicycle in this first few months was understandably impossible.. well, if i get to drive a car as soon as that JPJ people printed out my license.. u don't hv to wait long till abg goes bananas bout it..

still.. wat do people say bout waiting patiently n not xpecting nor anticipating too much? yea rite.. big reward an? bout a month after the instructor came at 7 in the morning honking in front of the house n forcing me to show up with my pillow headed face to receive my license.. abg said: "td abah g showroom gen 2.. abg rse abh nk bli.. yea2.. abg dpt kete bru.. nnti ko pakai la kete lame abg tu eh.." ignoring him as always.. i said:"ckp ngan org ke? tamao ah pakai kete abg.. i'm finding myself a driver.." watever i says never get to his heart though.. but this time.. i wildly guessed that.. he trades the old car of his for a manual one.. so.. that leaves me to drive the gen 2..

at first i don't actually like the car.. its long.. its 1.6 (heavy2..) it has a spoiler..(differentiating it from being a total persona) and the spoiler is not helping either.. i mean its not like i'm ramming it down to 180km/h or smthng on my early days of driving kan? sigh~ n plus.. the color is not that fun either.. at first i tot gray-like blue wud be nice.. but then i saw another of its type with somewhat a nicer color.. blame me for not being grateful or anything else..(as if i had no idea dat u definitely will.. u judgemental people!) tp mcmane nk bwk kete besar n berat cmtu klu si driving academy tu aja pakai kncil jeh.. payah kot..

tp tu ah.. org kate.. klu awl2 niat x btol.. x btol la jdnye kan2? when i started serious driving.. as in doing errands.. g kedai.. drive to college n all.. a chain series of unfortunate events happened to my MQ 73.. oh.. there were loads of 'em! cards on the table.. in return.. u won't want me to drive u even if the journey is a fart away.. trust me.. no kidding..

i want to list it.. but i've had enuff of typing for today.. till then..

ciao~

No comments: