Wednesday, July 1, 2009

something to b expected..

ahah.. here's a thing to start with.. its indonesia people! haha.. bet i didn't c this one coming though.. ya..ya.. btol la tu.. Ukrida,indonesia that is..

the kri stands proudly as kristen.. (not very proud to say out loud kan x?) my parents r worried hell.. (who's not?) somehow i'm going anyway.. but here's the thing.. the forms to be filled up is a pile.. i'm not through reading it yet.. sebabnye.. everytime i tried.. my hands chilled.. mcm nk wat presentation.. n send chills up my spine too.. sigh~sigh~sigh~ nothing of me that actually does listens to me lately.. body dysfunction gamaknye..

oh yeah.. i waved my goodbye already to the best self-stayed accomodation in my life ever=Palm Spring Condominium.. ok2.. i didn't live it off my own wages but still.. i stayed there now didn't i? if only i cud.. i would definitely not want to set my arse away from dat place.. its too convenient to be true.. but then who gives a damn? we live in things we make-believe at times..

so.. there's visa to go.. things to pack up organizingly(such word exist? no?) forms to fill.. forms to submit.. health to examine.. my pasport actually expires on april 2013 while i graduated (if i don't flunk(i hope not)) on the same year only later which fall on the june i think.. so from may to june i thought of trying to experience being illegal can i? haha.. *excited for nothing*

No comments: